Renee Matlock, the owner of The Private Practice Coach, shares with clients her wealth of experience, gained over 30 years of building a profitable, multi-disciplinary private practice.
BLOG: Can You Identify Your Right Fit Client?
Can You Identify Your Right Fit Client?
Identifying the profile of your Right Fit Client is the first step in the marketing of your services. It is important to define who you are marketing to, because if you market to everyone, you are marketing to no one!
Definition of RFC—Someone who:
- Finds the perfect solution to their challenges in the services/products you offer.
- Is loyal to you and your practice.
- Avails themselves of your services/products.
- Becomes a raving fan (recommends you to family, friends, colleagues).
- Is the client you are meant to serve.
Why is this important?
- Client attraction strategy that engages your client because you understand them.
- Effective and focused marketing starts with clarity about your RFC.
- Forms the foundation of every marketing decision.
- Allows you to speak to the client in a direct, conversational, non-salesy way.
- “This is exactly what I need!”, says the RFC.
- For this to happen, you need to thoroughly understand your RFC.
- If you do not know your RFC, your message will be unclear, totally diluted, and lack relevance.
4 Steps to Defining YOUR Right-Fit Client
- Choose a client that you would like to clone—someone you made a difference in their life and you are passionate to work with
- Dig Deeply—Ask, “What keeps you awake at night?” (the 2:00 am question)
- Do the research! Conduct surveys and interviews. Track info.
- Write a narrative describing your RFC and everything about them.
Now, Go, Get ‘EM!--All marketing must speak to this client: website, print material, blog, email, advertising, social media, speaking.
Do you need help identifying your Right Fit Client? Are you ready to take the next step to a thriving private practice? Contact Renee Matlock to schedule a complimentary, no-strings-attached, “Talk with Renee” session to discuss your practice, your goals and your dreams. Renee, the owner of The Private Practice Coach shares with clients her knowledge and expertise gained over 30 thirty years of building a profitable, multi-disciplinary private practice.
Ready to take the next step toward a thriving practice?
Contact Renee today!
Contact Renee today!