Here are some questions you may be asking. If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COACHING PROCESS
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial, complimentary, no-strings-attached "Talk With Renee" conversation, we will identify if we are a "right-fit" to work together. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on the Meet Renee and Coaching pages on my website menu to learn more about my background and my approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you think you may be interested in beginning the coaching process, click on the "Get started now with a complimentary 'Talk With Renee' session. This is a complimentary, no-strings-attached conversation to see if we are a 'right-fit' to work together and to explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
You can expect me to:
- Be a partner with you in building your business. Together we will develop a Strategic Action Plan for your business.
- Provide safety, encouragement and support--an environment in which you can relax and explore the possibilities.
- Respect your confidentiality. All that is discussed is held in the highest of confidence.
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote the discovery of new insights.
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board.
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions to explore your business options.
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your goals.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, I call it "Renee's Guarantee" If, after our first coaching session, you feel this is not right for you, you can simply let me know within three business days and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions or do not complete the follow-up work, the only guarantee I have is that the program will not work for you.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is the Private Client Portal and my data safe and secured?
Yes. In fact, there are 3 levels of security provided to keep your data safe, secure and confidential:
- Username and password protected
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information. Additionally, everything discussed in our coaching sessions is held in the highest confidence.
Can I contact you between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! I offer support between our coaching sessions. In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in-between our sessions, you can post an inquiry in the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Portal. I also respond to text messages and will take a "Quick Call" (limited to 10 minutes). I typically respond to emails with 24 hours, except on weekends. If you email me late Friday or on the weekend, I may not respond until Monday.
THE PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
How do I access my Private Client Portal and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the menu then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me and I will create an account for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my online accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page. You will find this under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forget your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case-sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering it incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with helpful information, so that I know how to best support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a "Profile" form, a "Goals" form and a "Discovery" questionnaire. You also will find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is best if you complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It's easy. You can reschedule your appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Portal.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you'll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
What if my coaching session exceeds the 45 minutes allotted for the session?
All efforts will be made on my part to limit our coaching session to the 45 minutes scheduled. If this time is exceeded, no worries!
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
You have three options for payment (Note: If paid in full prior to the first coaching session, you will receive a 10% savings):
- Installment Plan via credit card: You will be required to submit an electronic payment authorization form (found in your Private Client Portal under the FORMS tab) that includes the necessary credit card billing information, allowing The Private Practice Coach to bill your coaching fee to your credit card. Your credit card payment will be processed via Square and billed at the end of each month, regardless if a coaching session is scheduled for that month.
- Payment in full via the app, Zelle. My Zelle email address is email@example.com.
- Payment in full via check. If you will be paying in full via check, please make the check payable to The Private Practice Coach and mail it to 20851 Torrey Pines Way, Estero, FL 33928